Key Points Covered in this Report:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for ERP Software?
- What are the ERP Software category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
The buyers have moderate bargaining power in this market and a holistic category management approach will help buyers maximize the value on their equipment finance procurement.
The report explains key category management objectives that should form the base for sourcing strategy, including:
- Scalability of inputs
- Green initiatives
- Category innovations
- Supply base rationalization
- Demand forecasting and governance
- Minimalization of ad hoc purchases
- Adherence to regulatory nuances
- Cost savings
- Customer retention
- Reduction of TCO
- Supply assurance
- Top-line growth
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
- Brand Management Services – Forecast and Analysis: The brand management services will grow at a CAGR of 4.47% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 3%-4% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
- Marketing Services Sourcing and Procurement Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on capability to provide creative and production functionalities, references from existing and past clientele, technological expertise, and check workforce capabilities of the service providers.
- Creative Agency- Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their creative agency requirements. Some of the leading creative agency suppliers profiled extensively in this report.
This report provides in-depth inputs on streamlining your ERP Software category management practices. Request for a FREE sample for detailed answers on:
- What should be my strategic sourcing objectives, activities, and enablers for ERP Software category?
- Which negotiation levers can I pull for cost-saving?
- What are ERP Software procurement best practices I should be promoting in my supply chain?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge is one of the world’s leading procurement market intelligence companies. For over 17 years, we have been serving over 200 clients—including 55 Fortune 500 companies—across various industries with our best-in-class sourcing and procurement solutions.