Key Points Covered in this Report:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for 3D scanners?
- What are the 3d scanners category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
During our interactions with category managers, it is often cited that buyers have a moderate bargaining power in the 3D scanners market. Our sourcing experts believe that a holistic category management approach can help buyers further maximize the value on their 3D scanners procurement. The report explains key category management objectives that should form the base for 3D scanners sourcing strategy, including:
- Supply assurance
- Category innovations
- Cost savings
- Top-line growth
- Demand forecasting and governance
- Reduction of TCO
- Customer retention
- Minimalization of ad hoc purchases
- Green initiatives
- Adherence to regulatory nuances
- Supply base rationalization
- Scalability of inputs
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
- Brand Management Services – Forecast and Analysis: The brand management services will grow at a CAGR of 4.47% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 3%-4% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
- Marketing Services Sourcing and Procurement Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on capability to provide creative and production functionalities, references from existing and past clientele, technological expertise, and check workforce capabilities of the service providers.
- Creative Agency- Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their creative agency requirements. Some of the leading creative agency suppliers profiled extensively in this report.
This report provides in-depth inputs on streamlining your 3D Scanners category management practices. Request for a FREE sample for detailed answers on:
- What should be my strategic sourcing objectives, activities, and enablers for 3D Scanners category?
- Which negotiation levers can I pull for cost-saving?
- What are 3D Scanners procurement best practices I should be promoting in my supply chain
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge is one of the world’s leading procurement market intelligence companies. For over 17 years, we have been serving over 200 clients—including 55 Fortune 500 companies—across various industries with our best-in-class sourcing and procurement solutions.