Join WorkForce Software Wednesday, December 13 at 1:00 PM EST for our End-of-the-Year Compliance Update, Employment Laws and Regulations to Know Before 2024.
As 2023 comes to a close, the best way to prepare for what’s ahead is to stay informed on the latest employment laws and regulations. WorkForce Software’s Paul Kramer, Director of Compliance, will prepare U.S. and Canadian employers with the newly enacted and updated laws they should know, including:
- New California Reproductive Loss Leave
- Expanded California Paid Sick Leave
- Amended Colorado Annual Military Training Leave
- Expanded Colorado Paid Sick Leave
- New Hampshire’s workplace accommodations for nursing mothers
- New Illinois Pay Transparency Law
- New Illinois Leaves
- New Puerto Rico Military Leave
- New Manitoba Loss of Pregnancy Leave
- Amended Ontario Reservist Leave
Don’t miss this opportunity to equip yourself with the knowledge and tools you need to lead a successful end-of-the-year compliance check and be ready for 2024!