As we approach the halfway mark of 2023, now is the time for your organization to complete a mid-year compliance check. This discussion will provide you with the information, best practices, and tools you need to comply with confidence despite an environment with rapidly changing workplace regulations and new guidance.
Join us on Wednesday, June 7th at 1:00 PM EDT for the latest installation of our Compliance Navigator webinar series, Mid-Year Workplace Compliance Update: Employment Laws and Regulations to Know to Stay Ahead. You’ll hear from WorkForce Software’s Paul Kramer, Director of Compliance, as he walks U.S. and Canadian employers through the newly enacted and updated laws to ensure you meet compliance obligations, protect employees’ well-being, and avoid high costs associated with non-compliance.
Discussion topics will include:
- Maryland Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Oregon Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Colorado Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Delaware Paid Family and Medical Leave
- New Illinois Paid Leave
- New Federal Pregnant/Nursing Protections
- New California Employment Laws
- New Nova Scotia Leave for End of Pregnancy
- New Statutory Holiday in British Columbia
- And more of the latest for U.S. and Canadian employers!