As 2022 comes to a close, it’s essential to ensure your organization is up to date with the ever-changing employment laws and regulations. Our Director of Compliance is here to walk U.S. and Canadian employers through the newly enacted and updated laws they should know to end the year with a successful compliance check.
Please join us on Wednesday, November 16th at 1:00 PM EST for the latest installation of our Compliance Navigator webinar series, End-of-Year Workplace Compliance Update: Employment Laws and Regulations to Know to Stay Ahead.
Discussions topics will include:
- Amendments to District of Columbia Paid Leave
- Family Leave under the new Alabama Adoption Promotion Act
- Maryland Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Delaware Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Oregon Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Illinois Family Bereavement Leave Act
- New California Leave obligations
- Amendments to Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Amendments to Ontario Reservist Leave
- Amendments to British Columbia Personal Illness and Injury Leave
- Amendments to Alberta Bereavement Leave and Reservist Leave
- And more!